|Availability:||Out of stock|
Warcaster: Neo-Mechanika - Empyrean - Astreus, Aeon of the First Magnitude - Hero Solo
Unlike the soulless servitor legions they lead in battles across the Hyperuranion, the Aeons are true Empyreans, elder souls drawn back from the Great Constellation and inhabiting robotic forms of Arcanessence and alloyed steel. The most ancient and revered of these enlightened masters of war are those of the First Magnitude, an honor reserved for the Empyreans’ greatest champions. Among them is Astreus, a veteran of countless wars dating back to the Unification of the galaxy. Little remains of Astreus’ mortal self, having been lost utterly to the crush of time. What remains is an unflinching, calculating, and unpredictable warrior utterly devoted to his cause.
- Powerful and skilled combatant that can make both melee and ranged attacks during the same activation
- Astreus’ Plasma Spear causes the Fire continuous effect
- When targeted with a Cypher, whether friendly or enemy, you can charge it with up to 1 Arc if it is not already charged
- While charged, this model gains +3 DEF against ballistic weapons.
- Can spike to manipulate Arc on friendly models
- 1 Astreus, Aeon of the First Magnitude