- Death Archons are unlike other Archons in that they collect corpses and do not protect the souls of friendly models
- Can utilize corpses it collects to increase its own damage output, mobility, or to reduce the damage of enemy models near it
Showingof 127 item(s)
- Still incredibly durable, the Menite Archon eschews subtlety to bring fiery retribution to its foes in the form of extremely high damage weapons and a slew of aggressive abilities like Fuel for the Flames, which increases the damage of fire attacks from
- Battle Priests provide a solid workhorse model, capable in combat but shining best as a support piece for their unit by protecting key models with Shield Guard from ranged attacks or removing enemy upkeep spells with its Spell Breaker.
- This consummate combat mechanik can coax unheard-of performance out of his machines, scorch any nearby enemies with his ever-ready torch, and keep the warjacks of other sell-swords in fighting trim, all for a reasonable fee.
- As a battle engine, Nemo brings an astonishing amount of destruction and survival skills to the table. His abilities to return forces to a unit, level automatic hits against nearby enemies, and bring in a solo once per game.