Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm
In the shadow of a living mountain, two warbands clash to see which one will be the hunter and which one will be vanquished. While they make both have come to Beastgrave with different goals in mind, now they simply fight for survival and glory within Direchasm.
Enter the ultimate competitive miniatures game with the Warhammer Underworlds: DIrechasm core set. Inside, you'll find everything you need to start gaming in the depths of the part of Beastgrave known as Direchasm, with dice, models, cards and more.
Whether you're a new player looking to start your journey, or a veteran gamer looking to update your game for Season 4, this set is a must-have.
– The complete rules for Warhammer Underworlds, clearer, sharper and tighter than ever before, featuring thrilling new game mechanics like Primacy, as well as containing lore and art that further explores Beastgrave itself.
– The complete Myari's Purifiers warband – a company of Lumineth aelves seeking to quell the monstrous heart of Beastgrave. Build your warband with the four push fit plastic models, cast in coloured plastic to ensure they stand out even when unpainted, plus fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you unleash their noble strategies in battle.
– The complete Dread Pageant warband – a group of depraved Hedonites of Slaanesh tormenting the living mountain. Build your warband with the four push fit plastic models, cast in coloured plastic, and build your decks with fighter cards and a number of warband-specific cards that let you harness their power of excess in battle.
– 2 double-sided game boards that can be used to assemble your battlefield.
– Warhammer Underworlds tokens, including objectives, wound markers, glory points and many, many more.
– 32 universal cards – gambits, objectives and upgrades that can be used by any warband, perfect for deck-building with Myari's Purifiers and The Dread Pageant or bringing your favourite warband into Warhammer Underworlds: Direchasm
– 11 Dice – 5 Attack dice, 3 Defence dice and 3 Magic dice, enough for the most devastating blows, desperate defences and cataclysmic spells!